O’Neill Healthcare in North Olmsted is currently looking for an MDS Nurse Coordinator (RN or LPN) to join our team on our team in a full-time capacity. This position will focus on working with the Director of Nursing to aid in the coordination, management and delivery of services for all residents through the completion of the RAI process and development of the resident’s plan of care.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Maintain compliance and accuracy with the MDS 3.0 documents on all assigned residents.
- Manage the Resident Assessment Process to ensure timeliness for completion and submission of all MDS assessments.
- Maintain compliance with completion of plan of care documents for all assigned residents.
- Update plan of care documents for all residents regarding their improvements, declines and new orders in a timely fashion, including updating the STNA kardex as needed.
- Attend plan of care meetings when assigned.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled
- Attend seminars as needed to remain current with MDS process.
- Ensure completion of assessments for all residents on a quarterly basis.
- Orient newly hired nursing staff to facility documentation requirements and forms as directed by the DON.
- Assist staff as needed throughout the day.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident and employee information.
- Participate in nursing call rotation as assigned.
- Maintain on-going communication with the DON and Administrator.
- Additional duties as assigned and deemed necessary by the DON and/or Administrator.
- Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state of Ohio
- 2 years of MDS experience
- Knowledge of MDS processes, regulations and required assessments and time frames
- Excellent grasp of the Prospective Payment System
- Proficiency with care planning
- Knowledge of ODH survey process
O’Neill Healthcare offers a wide range of employee recognition/incentive programs:
- 401k with Company Match and Profit Sharing
- Dave & Buster’s Annual Inservice Event
- Annual Cleveland Cavs Outing
- Annual Cleveland Indians Outing
- Anniversary Dinners/Luncheons
- PTO available within the first year of employment
- Wellness program – Discounted medical insurance and $ bonuses twice a year
- Attendance Bonus
- Medical Insurance through Medical Mutual
- Recognition weeks for all departments
- Employee Exceptional Service cards
- Annual Employee off-site Christmas Party
- Regular Staff Cookouts during summer months
- Family-oriented resident/staff events throughout the year (trick or treat, Easter egg hunt, Fall festivals, etc.)
O'Neill Healthcare is committed to providing the finest health care services at our five facilities in Cleveland's west side communities and to maintain a sincere, respectful concern for each and every one of our residents. Our five west side facilities — Bay Village, Fairview Park, Lakewood, North Olmsted, and North Ridgeville — provide seniors with the diverse, personal, and quality care they need. Our facilities range from Independent Living to Alzheimer's care, to outpatient services.