|Position: Activities Assistant - Full Time|
|Job Id: 663|
|# of Openings: 1|
O'Neill Healthcare in Bay Village is looking for an Activities Assistant to join our team! Activities Assistants will be involved in planning activities and to lead the residents in meaningful activities that promote group and independent activity.
WHY WORK FOR O'NEILL?
O’Neill Healthcare offers a wide range of employee recognition/incentive programs:
1. Dave & Buster’s Annual In-service Event
2. PTO available after 90 days.
3. Annual Cleveland Cavs Outing
4. Annual Cleveland Indians Outing
5. Anniversary Dinners/Luncheons
6. Medical Mutual Health Insurance
7. Wellness program – Discounted medical insurance and $ bonuses twice a year
8. Attendance Bonus
9. Paid Uniforms
10. Recognition weeks for all departments
11. Employee Exceptional Service cards
12. Annual Employee off site Christmas Party
13. Regular Staff Cookouts during summer months
14. Family-oriented resident/staff events throughout the year (trick or treat, Easter egg hunt, Fall festivals, etc.)
1. Must enjoy working with the elderly and possess a positive ability to work with others.
2. Must be in good health, no lifting restrictions, neat and clean.
3. Must be willing and able to learn.
4. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet work demands.
1. Complete documentation and maintain attendance records on each resident as directed by the Activity Director.
2. Lead group activities and work individually with residents who do not participate in groups.
3. Coordinate activities with respect to other disciplines, such as nursing and dietary. It is important to have a close working relationship with all disciplines.
4. Keep all supplies and equipment orderly and clean.
5. Maintain confidentiality of resident's files and family situations.
6. Must project a positive attitude and promote the facility and its staff/residents in a positive manner.
7. Each activity staff person will be assigned an additional list of responsibilities in accordance with his/her own talents and capabilities.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|