|Position: Activity Director|
|Job Id: 655|
|# of Openings: 1|
O'Neill Healthcare in North Olmsted is currently seeking an Activities Director to join our team! This is an hourly position reporting to the administrator.
To plan activities and to lead the residents in meaningful activities that promote group activity. To provide a positive, upbeat atmosphere for the residents.
1. Must have a college degree in recreation or related field; or have taken the basic 63-hour activity course, or have worked in a nursing home setting in activities at least 2 years.
2. Must enjoy working with the elderly and possess a positive ability to work with others.
3. Must be in good health, no lifting restrictions, neat and clean.
4. Must be willing and able to learn.
1. Complete documentation and maintain attendance records on each resident as directed according to regulations and/or facility policy.
2. Lead group activities and work individually with residents who do not participate in groups.
participate in groups.
3. Coordinate activities with respect to other disciplines, such as nursing and dietary.
4. Maintain attendance records on all group activities.
5. Plan monthly events and display an Activity Calendar for the residents.
6. Be familiar with the activity department budget and plan purchasing with your Supervisor.
7. Must project a positive attitude and promote the facility and its staff/residents in a positive manner.
8. Design, plan, and schedule programs/events, which include the community.
9. Any other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
O’Neill Healthcare offers a wide range of employee recognition/incentive programs:
O'Neill Healthcare offers a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package. We are a family run and owned business that is dedicated to our residents and staff.
O'Neill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a Drug-Free Workplace.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|