O’Neill Healthcare in North Ridgeville is currently looking for an experienced Activity Assistant! This is a part-time position working primarily in our memory care unit from 4 pm to 9 pm!
O'Neill Healthcare is committed to providing the finest health care services at our five facilities in Cleveland's west side communities and to maintain a sincere, respectful concern for each and every one of our residents. Our five west side facilities — Bay Village, Fairview Park, Lakewood, North Olmsted, and North Ridgeville — provide seniors with the diverse, personal, and quality care they need. Our facilities range from Independent Living to Alzheimer's care, to outpatient services.
The Activity Assistant will report to and work closely with the Activity Director. This position is an essential piece of our healthcare team, to lead the residents in meaningful activities that promote group and independent activity. Must be able to work weekends.
- Complete documentation and maintain attendance records on each resident as directed by the Activity Director.
- Lead group activities and work individually with residents who do not participate in groups.
- Coordinate activities with respect to other disciplines, such as nursing and dietary. It is important to have a close working relationship with all disciplines.
- Keep all supplies and equipment orderly and clean.
- Maintain confidentiality of resident's files and family situations.
- Must project a positive attitude and promote the facility and its staff/residents in a positive manner.
- Each activity staff person will be assigned an additional list of responsibilities in accordance with his/her own talents and capabilities.