Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant I. The Administrative Assistant performs diverse administrative tasks in support of the Program office. S/he provides administrative support in the day-to-day operations of the office and works under the guidance of Program office staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides logistical and general support in the performance of diverse administrative tasks;
- Prepares and/or edits charts, spreadsheets, memos and other general office documents and material as required;
- Manages office databases;
- Inputs financial data, results from surveys, critiques and tests; generates performance measurement and other administrative reports;
- Assists with the analysis of data to identify and resolves issues;
- Attends meetings and captures and distributes minutes derived from the meetings;
- Prepares and/or edits standard operating procedures
- Assists with all aspects of travel to support Program office staff to include coordinating logistics and transportation needs and the generation of government travel orders
- Drafts routine cables utilizing the Government's cabling system, CableXpress
- Compiles weekly activities and other routine reports for the Program office
- Creates and maintains electronic and hard copy centralized Program office files in areas such as the budget, equipment purchase requisitions, end-of-course reports, student critiques, travel, and general correspondence
- Provides project support and other administrative support as required
- Performs special assignments upon request
- Employee will require supervision and has limited opportunity to exercise independent judgment and initiative in the line of work.
- Must possess a high school diploma, Associate’s degree preferred, together with three years (3) of relevant administrative experience
- Must possess a basic knowledge of and experience with office and administrative functions, practices and procedures
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail
- Must possess excellent command of the English language
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in order to interface with personnel at all levels
- Must have a basic knowledge of and experience with word processing, databases and spreadsheets and be able to operate office equipment (PCs, faxes, phones, copying machines, etc.). Applicants must demonstrate thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Word, PowerPoint). Excel experience is a must
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Must be a U.S. citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.