Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Program Specialist III. The Program Specialist will coordinate all administrative and program support for an assigned training program, including classrooms and course materials, travel arrangements, training and support staff, equipment, materials and supplies, and other support requirements to ensure successful delivery of the assigned training program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports instruction delivery, classroom preparation, course handouts, and orientation/graduation ceremonies for the assigned training program;
- Ensures completion of administrative requirements including: travel orders and arrangements; lodging; scheduling of facilities and instructors; and preparation of equipment/materials
- Supports coordination activities and correspondence involving Program Managers, Registrar/staff, instructors, students and other training program stakeholders.
- Assists Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and curriculum development staff in the creation and update of lesson plans, instructor guides, student guides, practical exercises, and other course materials in accordance with Diplomatic Security Training Center (DSTC) standard operating procedures and Federal Law Enforcement Training Accreditation (FLETA) standards
- Supports budget and finance personnel on annual course budget preparation to include funding for student travel and per diem
- Ensures the efficient use of assigned resources
- Assists in database and record management and report preparation, as directed
- Ensures student records, class evaluations/surveys and other class administration documents are collected, maintained, and submitted according to standard operating procedures
- Resolves technical and administrative problems that occur before and during training delivery
- Performs tasks associated with ordering, receiving, unpacking, storing, assembling and issuing supplies, materials and equipment
- Supports vehicle scheduling in preparation for and during training exercises, graduation ceremonies, and at other times when official transportation is needed
- Coordinates vehicle preparation (fuel, oil, tires, cleaning) and usage with the fleet management office
- Operates U.S. government vehicles as necessary in the performance of assigned tasks
- Picks up and delivers official mail and special delivery items
- Escorts un-cleared building personnel when necessary.
- Assists in class coordination, administrative duties, and practical exercises for other courses within the Program Office
- Employs applicable Department of State security standards and procedures to protect National Security information
- Travels as necessary to other U.S. and foreign training sites, though it is not expected that such travel will exceed 25% of total work time;
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Employee requires infrequent supervision and is expected to work independently according to established policies and accepted practice with minimal guidance from Program Office staff.
- Must possess a high school diploma; an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred together with seven (7) years of progressively responsible administrative experience
- A minimum of two (2) years fulfilling the duties of a Program Specialist II or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with administrative and program management functions
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and/or other general office applications
- Working knowledge of military, law enforcement, and/or Government security operations
- Working knowledge of training course administration/logistics
- Program management experience in a training and/or educational environment
- Knowledge of training and instructional methodologies related to adult learning preferred
- Knowledge of supply and logistics record keeping/management (supply/logistics forms, supplies, materials inventory, and status report preparation) a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be willing and able to drive official US Government vehicles up to and including 16 passenger vans.
Must be a U.S. citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.