Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Security Engineering TSCM Instructor IV. The Security Engineering TSCM Instructor serves as a training instructor for the Technical Security Countermeasures (TSCM) program in the Diplomatic Security Training Center (DSTC). The incumbent works independently and requires infrequent supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides expert technical guidance in the planning, preparation, and presentation of current and future training courses/briefs.
- Provides recommendations and technical interpretations that may affect the design and delivery of training.
- Monitors a cadre of up to three TSCM instructors: adjusts staffing as required, monitors quality of work; improves methods and procedures used to produce deliverables.
- Plans, prepares and presents TSCM training courses/briefs.
- Prepares classroom environment pre/post instruction according to established procedures.
- Assists other instructors in classroom preparation, instruction, and audio/visual support.
- Provides research services and information to program office personnel on national and international developments in the TSCM domain.
- Adheres to Training and Performance Standard Operating Procedures and Federal Law Enforcement Training Accreditation (FLETA) standards.
- Monitors the depletion rate of supplies, materials and equipment; notify appropriate staff on low inventory or damaged equipment as required.
- Participates with other agencies/working groups to enhance training as required.
- Employs applicable Department of State security standards and procedures to protect national security information.
- Operates U.S. government vehicles as necessary in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Travels to U.S. and foreign training sites as required.
- Employee exercises independent judgment and initiative on a daily basis and requires infrequent supervision; recommends improvements to the training curriculum.
Professional Qualifications and Skills:
- TSCM certification from the Interagency Training Center.
- Combination of college level education and experience that is equivalent to fifteen or more (15+) years’ experience in the following TSCM disciplines: RF/signal, telephony, network analysis and electronics intelligence.
- Extensive experience employing information security practices to establish and maintain system integrity for safeguarding classified information in secure and non-secure environments.
- Five (5) years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Two (2) years as a level III instructor preferred.
- Certified instructor or ability to become a certified instructor within six months of assignment.
- Technical knowledge of hostile intelligence services (HIS) and their methods of operation.
- Familiarity with intrusion detection, access control, and CCTV systems.
- Familiarity with telephony systems to include PSTN, PBS installation and maintenance, and VOIP.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (SharePoint, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to stand/walk/bend for long periods and lift medium to heavy objects.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be willing and able to drive an official U.S. government van/sedan.
Must be a U.S. citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a TOP SECRET (TS) security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.