|Position: Technical Writer I|
|Job Id: 306|
|# of Openings: 2|
Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Technical Writer I to work at our client site in Fairfax, VA. The ideal candidate is a self-starter requiring little oversight, with experience working with the Department of Veterans Affairs, in an IT program management support capacity.
Position responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Technical Requirements for the position:
Other Job Specific Skills
• Writes in a clear and concise manner to be able to convey information to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying close attention to detail.
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Experience with desktop publication tools from Adobe and Microsoft.
• Ability to understand and articulate technical requirements and translate these requirements into technical documentation.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced technical writing and presentation skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and communicate progress against schedule
• Ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content, and style of writing.
• Capability to handle sensitive and complex issues with discretion and good judgment.
Light office duties which may include sitting for prolonged periods of time, viewing digital screens for prolonged periods of time, lifting up to 10 pounds, use of a desk or mobile phone, typing on a keyboard, writing with a pen, pencil, or stylus, etc.
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|