|Position: Technical Writer|
|Job Id: 307|
|# of Openings: 1|
Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Technical Writer to work at our client site in Fairfax, VA. The ideal candidate is a self-starter requiring little oversight, with experience working with the Department of Veterans Affairs, in an IT program management support capacity.
Position responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Technical Requirements for the position:
Other Job Specific Skills:
• Excellent understanding of English grammar.
• Excellent editing skills.
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Experience with desktop publication tools from Adobe and Microsoft.
• Ability to understand and articulate technical requirements and translate their requirements into technical documentation.
• Ability to express ideas and thoughts in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and communicate progress against schedule.
• Writes in a clear and concise manner to be able to convey information to a variety of audiences.
• Willingness to work in a dynamic team environment.
Light office duties which may include sitting for prolonged periods of time, viewing digital screens for prolonged periods of time, lifting up to 10 pounds, use of a desk or mobile phone, typing on a keyboard, writing with a pen, pencil, or stylus, etc.
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|