Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Contracts Manager to work at our corporate office in McLean, VA.
The Contracts Manager administers and monitors contract performance on government prime contracts and subcontracts; negotiates proposals for new business and changes to existing contracts; reviews contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements and conformance to master agreement; responds to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of the Contracts Administration functions across our organization.
- Responsible for the cradle–to–grave contract management and administration of all contracting activities within the organization to include proposal preparation, contract analysis, contract file management, and negotiation.
- Maintain contracts using CostPoint.
- Ensure proper accounting treatment and compliant invoice preparation for Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, and T&M contracts.
- Analyze contract terms and conditions to assess business risks, support development of pricing strategy, and support contract compliance efforts.
- Provide counseling and advice to management concerning contractual rights and obligations specified in RFPs/RFIs. Recommend appropriate exception strategies for inclusion in proposals.
- Provide proposal structure, planning and coordination, and compliance review, to include tasking to others and writing of particular sections.
- Ensure compliance with due dates regarding government requirements.
- Participate in capture activities including business-to-business meetings and strategy development.
- Interface with client contracting officers and technical support staff to review, mediate, and resolve contract related issues.
- Secure proper approval for non-standard contract clauses in key risk areas. Also ensure conformity and consistency in application of legal and business policies and practices.
- In conjunction with program management and finance, evaluate program labor hour execution against contractual performance criteria then analyze, recommend, and report findings on a regular basis.
- Establish and monitor detailed workflows and resourcing plans, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, resolve conflicts, and manage progress with confidence.
- Establish and ensure compliance with internal corporate control policies, especially regarding confidentiality of information, ethics, export compliance, and internal corporate workflow.
- Maintain contract files and systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Establish/confirm Infinity-generated teaming documents and non-disclosure agreements.
- Review externally-generated teaming documents and non-disclosure agreements for compliance with corporate strategy, legal procedure, etc. and to ensure documentation adequately protects the interests of Infinity.
- Solicitation analysis to include, but not limited to, the review of terms and conditions, risk, potential organizational conflict of interest, teaming flow down requirements.
- Development of risk mitigation plans, organizational conflict of interest resolution plans and other necessary contractual and/or business documents to protect the interest of both the government and Infinity Technology.
- Participate in proposal strategy meetings providing contractual advice in the development of responsive and compliant proposals.
- Experience with the various contract types (i.e. T&M, FFP, etc.) and the specific requirements associated with each form of contract.
- Performance based contracting
- Thorough understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Supplemental Regulations, Cost Accounting Standards, CPSR requirements, GSA, and DCAA Audit Requirements
- Review of subcontracts, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other contractual instruments
- Cradle to grave contract administration experience.
- BA/BS degree and 7+ years of dedicated Federal Government management/ administration experience or JD degree
- Experience managing high-dollar projects
- Strong leadership, supervisory, and mentoring skills
- Deltek Costpoint experience preferred
- Ability to review processes and provide recommendations for streamlining activities
- Participation in professional organizations to stay abreast of industry changes
- Willingness to travel away from home office on a periodic basis.
- Good oral and written communication, organizational, and analytical skills are required
Infinity Technology offers strong career potential with excellent, competitive salaries and benefits, including a 401(k) investment plan, health, dental and vision insurance coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.