|Position: Senior Progarm Manager|
|Job Id: 296|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to work at our corporate office in McLean, VA with availability to travel to local government client sites.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manages customer relationship through consistent communication of day-to-day program activities and achieves
highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the
customer's organization, consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and
deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules, costs and contractual obligations.
· Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers,
organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
· Leads all aspects of short and long-term projects including planning, scheduling, cost, time and quality commitments,
risk management, resources, etc.
· Develops and manages the program schedule and informs both customer and company leadership of changes in
· Monitors project performance and aligns and coordinates resources to ensure milestones are achieved in a timely
· Identifies potential risks and prepares and coordinates action plans to resolve risks prior to escalation.
· Develops and updates a program business plans; ensures program success and seeks opportunities for business
· Identifies and recommends opportunities for continual service improvement.
· Security clearance: Current Top-Secret/SCI/CI Poly
· Must have strong program management skills and experience in managing cross-functional teams, developing project
deliverables, tracking program status, evaluating operational performance and performing risk assessments.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills; must be able to prioritize workload in a dynamic work
· Manage multiple customers and contracts
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as negotiation and conflict management skills.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work cooperatively and interact effectively with both
customers and company personnel.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 15 years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in Information Technology in Defense and
· Demonstrated experience leading +$200M programs or larger with 200+ personnel in the federal sector.
· Possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|