|Position: Program Management Analyst|
|Job Id: 298|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: Program Management Analyst
Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Program Management Analyst to work at our client site in Arlington, VA. The Program Management Analyst will serve as Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in support of the ARNG IMS CIO/G6 Policy and governance branch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform assessments based on best practices of government and industry to develop, revise, or eliminate policy and develop processes tailored to the ARNG
· Analyze the implications and impacts of statutory law, executive branch directives, DoD directives, NGB directives and guidance, and Department of the Army
(DA) policies on ARNG policy and the ARNG’s ability to meet those requirements.
· Analyze policy requirements from authoritative sources on existing ARNG CIO/G6 policies and produce Comment Resolution Matrix (CRM)
· Analyze current policy IAW government direction in support of ARNG CIO/G6 IT enterprise operations to include, but not limited to, governance, metrics
analysis, and program analysis, e. Analyze current ARNG CIO/G6 efforts with continuous process improvement as related to strategies, policies, and other
· Perform analysis of current DA, NGB, and ARNG policies to identify what policies currently exist, what gaps exist, and the relevance of each policy.
· Support the Sustainment Operations of ARNG IT Investment Boards
· Facilitate, support, and coordinate ARNG CIO/G6 efforts at IT portfolio management (PfM) processes improvement within ARNG‐IMS; ITAS and APMS.
· Current Secret security clearance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as negotiation and conflict management skills.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work cooperatively and interact effectively with both customers and company personnel.
· May be required to travel to off-site locations in the performance of this contract. Historically, the travel occurs during December, February, May and June.
Travel locations: Maine, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Illinois.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum of 10 years 10 years relative experience
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|