|Position: Senior Manpower Management Analyst|
|Job Id: 300|
|# of Openings: 1|
Job Title: Senior Manpower Management Analyst
Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Senior Manpower Management Analyst to work at our client site in Arlington, VA.
The Senior Manpower Management Analyst is responsible for developing recommendations for a standardized National Guard Bureau Organizational Structure, through understanding of the NGB Mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform baseline assessments of manpower up to thirty-six times yearly. These assessments are typically performed using the operational audit method for requirements determination.
· Develop a detailed list of the NG-J1-JHC processes, perform workload and data collection and a process analysis, determine total requirements, and develop the appropriate mix of skills and grades and staffing.
· Develop recommendations for a standardized NGB Organizational Structure and recommend updates to NG-J1-JHC. Study the organization’s mission, structure and workload, perform organizational analysis, develop organizational change requests, and prepare organization and function charts.
· Develop recommendations for NGB Organization & Functions Manual (O&FM), and recommend updates to NG-J1-JHC, which define the missions, functions and tasks of the NG Joint Staff.
· Conduct and facilitate Manpower Studies & Analysis. Must use industrial engineering and computer techniques to facilitate work measurement and coordinate with staff agencies and assists management with study implementation.
· Develop recommendations for and updates to the NGB Joint Table of Distribution, apply organization and manpower standards, analyzes impact and revise documents.
· Develop recommendations for NGB Position Descriptions and coordinate with ARNG/ANG Human Resources and Functional Managers to define the responsibilities and scope of Joint Staff positions.
· Draft recommendations for updates to Manpower and Personnel Regulations for review by the appropriate Government personnel.
· Assist in manpower programming efforts, monitor manpower allocations with troop strength ceilings or floors and mandates.
· Prepare recommendations for and track manpower allocations to document NGB Joint Staff manpower requirements.
· Prepare and maintain manpower reports and data extracts.
· Experience in manpower management analysis
· Previous Army/Air National Guard manpower experience highly desired
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelors’ degree in a business discipline or equivalent experience
· At least ten (10) years’ experience at the senior level in the filed of Army or Air National Guard Manpower and/or Personnel management
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|