General Truck Sales of Toledo is seeking a Parts Counter Apprentice to join our team!
In this crucial role of Parts Counter Apprentice, you will learn how to determine parts necessary for customer requests or requirements, learn how to provide quotes and how to suggest companion items. By becoming a trusted parts adviser, you create customer relationships to last a lifetime! Providing outstanding customer service has always been a goal for General Truck Sales of Toledo. If you have excellent customer service and selling experience or prior work history in a truck/auto environment, a positive attitude and a strong desire for success, we encourage you to apply!
- Full time position
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, cancer and accident insurance, paid vacations and holidays, company provided short and long-term disability and life insurance and a matching company 401(k).
- Company provided uniforms
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Valid driver's license
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of ADP/CDK, Cummins, Volvo, Mack and Hino parts ordering systems a plus!
- Should be assertive enough to suggestive sell.
- People oriented and able to explain technical information to the general public
- Good eye for detail and strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time