Imagine yourself working in a new state-of-the-art commercial truck dealership with friendly customers and outgoing, upbeat co-workers! We are currently seeking an individual who would be responsible for various office/accounting duties as well as cashiering for our Parts and Service departments. This individual will also be the primary point of contact for all incoming phone calls and guests visiting the dealership.
Benefits to you include:
- Great pay in a friendly, professional sales environment
- Customer focused and upbeat co-workers
- Career stability in a growing industry
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, accident and cancer insurances, company paid disability and life insurances, matching company 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- 3+ years' experience in an office setting
- Accounting experience preferred
- College degree or high school graduate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced, customer focused environment
Job Type: Full-time
At General Truck Sales we consistently deliver outstanding service and support to Volvo, Mack and Hino customers and provide a team environment where our employees are encouraged to foster and develop a career. JOIN THE EXCITEMENT! APPLY TODAY!