EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT 1160 COMMERCE DRIVE IN PENDLTON, IN! General Truck Sales, a Volvo and Hino commercial truck dealership is expanding and will be opening a brand new 74,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility this summer. We are currently looking for talented individuals to join our team!
In the crucial role of Service Advisor/Writer you will initiate truck service and repairs by determining problems and issues and scheduling necessary services. Outstanding customer service skills are critical to this position in order to maintain customer rapport and timely follow-up.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers and respond to their needs in a timely manner
- Determine service problems/needs by clarifying issues with the customer
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage
- Develop repair estimate and review with the customer
- Prepare repair order and obtain approval to complete work
- Keep appraised of progress of the repair with the technician
- Maintain customer rapport with timely follow-up with the customer
- Present repair order and address questions that may arise during the payment process
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School graduate with mechanical knowledge
- Mechanical and sales experience a plus
- Ability to explain mechanical information to the general public
- Good computer skills
- People oriented with good customer service skills
- Valid driver's license required. CDL a plus!
- Ability to pass a motor vehicle records check and drug screen
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, accident and cancer insurance, paid vacations and holidays, company provided short and long term disability and life insurance and a matching company 401(K).
- Opportunity to work with a 4 time "Volvo Dealer of the Year" award winner!
- Company provided uniforms
- Cell phone allowance
Job Type: Full-time
At General Truck Sales we consistently deliver outstanding service and support to Volvo and Hino customers and provide a team environment where our employees are encouraged to foster and develop a career. Imagine yourself working for a 4 time "Volvo Dealer of the Year" dealership! JOIN THE EXCITEMENT! APPLY TODAY!