Bring your truck parts industry experience to a state-of-the-art Volvo, Mack and Hino dealership and enjoy a role where you’ll have the opportunity to build and expand a developing parts business.
General Truck Sales is looking for a Parts Manager to join our team at the Toledo, OH dealership. This position is responsible for the overall operations of the Parts Department and to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control and expense control. This position is also responsible for optimizing parts department processes, submitting warranty and return claims, identifying and evaluating suppliers and negotiating the best purchase price. The Parts Manager will be responsible for supervising and managing department employees.
Our Parts department is equipped with the best of amenities:
- Spacious 50’ polished concrete counter with 8 work stations promoting optimal efficiency
- Two levels of parts storage with freight elevator, reducing or eliminating heavy lifting and carrying
- Dock level delivery door for easy removal during parts delivery or return
- Two ground level overhead doors for protected loading and unloading during inclement weather
- Retail point of sale showroom displaying over 100 parts
- Four full size cabinets showcasing the latest fashion clothing and accessories
- Two 50” monitors advertising ever changing parts sales and services
As a member of our team you can expect:
- Great compensation package + bonus
- Excellent benefits package including choice of 2 medical plans, dental, vision, accident, cancer, company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance, matching company 401k, paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Career stability in a growing industry
- Opportunity to work in an award-winning dealership-4 time “Volvo Dealer of the Year” award winner
- Relocation assistance may be considered for well-qualified candidates
If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear form you!
- 5 yrs. of heavy truck parts industry experience
- 2 yrs. management experience
- Proactive, well organized and results oriented attitude
- Strong managerial and leadership ability
If you have the qualifications we are looking for and love the idea of working with an excellent team at a solid company, don’t let this exciting opportunity pass you by! Apply now!