General Truck Sales of Muncie is seeking Diesel Mechanics/Technicians to join our team! Whether you are a recent graduate OR someone who has years of experience and who is passionate about trucks, this career is for you! As a Diesel Mechanic at General Truck Sales, you will be surrounded by, and collaborate with ethical, hard-working people like yourself. As a mechanic, if you are tired of fighting flat rate and feeling unappreciated, there could be a future with our company. The heavy truck service, repair and maintenance experience is very different from the automotive environment; however, we believe there are many candidates able to take the challenge and the learning curve will be minimal. As a Diesel Mechanic at General Truck Sales, you will receive extensive in-house and OEM training.
At our award-winning company, we consistently deliver outstanding service and support to Volvo and Isuzu customers and provide a team environment where our employees are encouraged to foster and develop a career. When you work for General Truck Sales you don't just get a job you get a career with a solid foundation!
Why wait? Join the Diesel Mechanic team at General Truck Sales ! APPLY TODAY!
- Great hourly rate with opportunity for regular pay increase. No more flat rate!
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, accident, cancer, company paid short and long term disability and life insurance, matching company 401k, paid vacations and holidays
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization
- Extended in-house and manufacturing training provided
- Tool allowance after 1 year
- Company provided uniforms
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Trade / Tech school certification or degree in Mechanics preferred, but not required
- Other experience might include Fleet Mechanic, Automotive Mechanic, Trailer Chassis Mechanic, Tractor Trailer Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Master Mechanic
- Ability to pass background check and drug screens
- Valid Driver License
Job Type: Full-time