Nirvana Health Services is looking for a dynamic Speech Therapist to join our ever growing therapy department. We are looking for full time and Per-Diem in Osceola county.
Provides services for home care clients who have speech and language problems. Services are provided under the direction of the attending physician with the participation of the family and other member of the interdisciplinary team as indicated.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, or has completed the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Current license per state requirements.
- Minimum of one (1) years experience in a health care facility or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable in the principles of speech and language therapy.
- CPR certified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
- Current driver's license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.