Nirvana Health Services is looking for a Per-Diem HHA to join our dynamic team.
IMMEDIATE AREA NEEDED ARE: DELAND FL AREA
Position Summary: Provides personal care services under the direction of the Registered Nurse or Therapist. The Home Health Aide is assigned to specific clients by the Registered Nurse or other appropriate professional and performs services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort.
Reports to: RN Case Manager/Clinical Supervisor/Therapist
- Successful completion of a formal certification training program and/or a written skills test and competency evaluation.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Minimum of six (6) months work experience in a supervised setting, preferably health care facility.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.