SOCCER.COM Brand Manager
This position is responsible for elevating SOCCER.COM to a trusted, highly differentiated, consumer-preferred brand. The Brand Manager will lead our brand strategy development and ongoing evolution as well as effective marketing campaign development and execution. The Brand Manager will also partner effectively across the organization to ensure consistent brand messaging across all assets, communications and channels. The ideal candidate will advocate for - and lead - new product / experience development that build consumer trust and value.
The ideal candidate is highly energetic and positive, with strong strategic, creative and analytical skills. She / he must be able to partner successfully across functions and levels in the organization to manage, influence and deliver an impactful brand experience.
- Identify and refine consumer target(s)
- Lead consumer research to derive qualitative and quantitative insights around motivations, behavior, attitudes, and needs of the consumer
- Brand positioning / identity development and evolution
- Agency selection and management
- Brand health management
- Identification of key brand stories and how to implement across various communication channels
- Campaign development and execution
- Competitive dynamics and impact
- Map the end to end customer journey responsible for identifying opportunities to deepen the brand presence and voice
Marketing Campaign Development and Management
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels, in partnership with creative, content, team and digital experience groups.
- Marketing calendar development
- Create brand partner opportunities tied to key activation
- Budget development and management
- Work with key partners - such as creative, content, team and digital experience – to clearly define scope of responsibilities and accountability.
- Champion, develop and evolve key programs across the organization that drive consumer experience, e.g. Goal Club evolution, customer engagement touch points, post-purchase experience.
- Monitor and analyze marketing business performance, providing regular updates to the organization
- Identify business opportunities (leverage consumer needs by market to identify/maximize volume/profit opportunity) by utilizing consumer insights
- At least 3-5 years of brand management experience from a leading CPG or other related organization
- Proven track record of developing winning brand strategies and marketing campaigns
- D2C eCommerce and digital marketing experience and fluency
- Strong project management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and consider financial scenarios (e.g. product P&Ls, ROI analyses, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written, and formal presentation skills
- MBA preferred
This position is located in Hillsborough, NC, just outside of Chapel Hill and Durham.
- Office environment – no special conditions
- Flexible nature to manage competing and changing priorities
- Some travel to support business and brand events and activities
Benefits & Perks:
Competitive Compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Athletic Club Discounts and more!