AV Systems Consultant
Stage Front Presentation Systems
Employment Type: Full-time
Compensation: Depends upon Skills and Experience
Savannah, GA 31405
Stage Front is looking for a self-motivated and hard working Systems Consultant to join our rapidly growing company. We’re looking for a sales consultant with proven results in their areas of expertise. You’ll earn a competitive salary and have unlimited commission potential by helping our clients find the right audio and video solutions for their business. We’ll provide you with the product training, and a proven methodology for building and growing business. We are looking for a candidate that will put the client first and represent Stage Front proudly.
The basic duties of the Systems Consultant is to market and sell presentation systems and installations for corporate, and government applications to architects, engineers, and C-level clients.
Primary tasks include: identify and pursue client leads; identify client needs; proposing systems solutions for those needs; closing the systems sales; supporting the project manager during installation; supporting client training; following up on client satisfaction.
Primary system types include: professional audio, video, digital signage, unified communications, collaborative tools and remote control.
Primary client contacts include: corporate executives, architects, engineers, department heads, commercial brokers, general contractors and influential end users.
Primary applications include: conference and communication spaces, training centers, lecture halls, multi-purpose/event spaces.
- Analyze clients' systems needs and offer systems-based product solutions.
- Market presentation systems into areas or arenas assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Identify new markets for Stage Front design/build business.
- Participate in setting goals and objective for your sales work.
- Promote the company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to customers. This includes ensuring that service and quality provided are satisfactory.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of the relevant hardware, software and services offered by Stage Front.
- Read industry periodicals and product information in order to keep up with new products and competitive situations.
- Follow Stage Front standard format for estimates, proposals and other correspondence.
- Keep organized and up-to-date records of customer contact, correspondence and activity.
- Maintain Sales Forecast with updated information on the status of all current opportunities.
- Identify and qualify systems sale opportunities as they comply with Stage Front best client metrics.
- Arrange and make sales calls to existing and new clients to respond to systems requests and to uncover applications for systems.
- Collect customer application and site information/photos in standard site survey form.
- Review customer applications thoroughly with Engineering and Sales Manager as necessary, and prepare Estimate, System Narrative and Proposal based on standard Stage Front offerings.
- Follow up on proposals; identify and address any obstacles to closing.
- Prepare a complete Sales Order and present, with project file, promptly to Project Management.
- Participate in the Release to Operations meeting. Introduce Project Manager to client and facilitate transfer of primary responsibility.
- Provide or participate in client training on the operation and maintenance of the completed system
- Follow-up after the sale to verify customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales meetings. Report on active proposals, market feedback, new product information and other information of interest to the entire sales staff.
- Demonstrate products and technologies to clients to develop and close sales.
- Prepare and make presentations to client groups regarding Stage Front services and applicable systems offerings.
- Analyzes market, identifies viable target clients, reaches decision makers, and drives closure
- Develops sales strategies and assists in developing sales presentation materials
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Prezi..
- Must be able to deal effectively with people, identify different personalities, and communicate persuasively.
- CTS within 90 days of employment.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be familiar with basic PC computer operations.
- Must be an organized self-starter and have a willingness to follow processes. Strong ability to formulate plans and projections and effectively communicate those plans to others both internal and external is necessary.
- Must be able to speak clearly and hear well. The employee is frequently required to sit at a desk, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls .
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must occasionally climb a ladder or use a lift to make inspections and filed measurements.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and circumference.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Must be able to read, analyze, interpret and report on general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Must be able to write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before small groups of employees and one-on-one to customers
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, managers and the general public. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with and interpret nonverbal symbolism (formulas, graphs, blueprints, etc.)
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Vacation
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company Provided Cell Phone
- Recruiting Referral Bonus Program