|Position: AV Production Technician PT/Freelance|
|Job Id: 116|
|# of Openings: 1|
I. JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Carries out all duties assigned by the show lead and ensure that all areas of the show site are clean and orderly.
A. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Graduate. Two years of experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Computer experience
with Windows, Word and Excel.
B. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employee may use glasses/contacts to obtain visual proficiency.
III. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Promote the company image by exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to customers. This includes ensuring that service and quality provided is satisfactory as determined by company and client.
2. Familiarity with most lighting, audio, stage, A/V, musical equipment and instrumentation. Prefer some carpentry and electrical skills.
3. Have basic knowledge of all theater aspects and stage layout.
4. Uphold professional work relationships with coworkers and clients.
5. Participating in truckloads / truck unload for gig related use.
6. Follow directions established by Show Lead.
7. Record hours through payroll system, documenting hours worked for specific job numbers and activities.
8. Lead by example in all matters of appearance, work ethic, and conduct.
9. Adhere to proper dress code (no piercings, covered tattoos, steel or hard-toe shoes, khaki slacks, Stage Front polos, etc.).
10. Setup, operation, and strike of rental systems, as needed.
11. Cross train to satisfy all equipment used in Production Services.
12. Any other task/duties as may be assigned or necessary.
1. Maintains a well-groomed appropriate appearance.
2. Must be able to pass any background checks/drug tests as requested by company or client.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|