Systems Quality Engineer
Systems Quality is Software Quality with an expanded scope working across the entire development cycle including Mechanical, Systems, SW and Electronics. Systems Quality Engineer (SysQE) will create / maintain processes, monitor process compliance as well as monitor project performance. SysQE is involved in requirements development, requirements tracing, architecture and design, reviews, configuration management, change management, testing, integration of (system / software), and release management process. SysQE will typically break up the entire system development process into goals such as verifications, activities, measurements, abilities, and commitments.
- End to end project support to System Lead, Subsystem Leads & System Coordinators.
- Process Development and Maintenance to ASPICE PAM 3.0 and other standards as requested
- Ensuring that the project is being executed as per Project plan.
- Verify that all the artifacts are properly placed in CM system.
- Supporting release process by adhering to the “Release Readiness checklist or any other release criteria defined by customer.
- Coaching the project to follow Organization processes.
- Conducting/Facilitating Process, best practices or Quality Standard training.
- Facilitating Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action and Preventative Actions
- Facilitating Process audit.
- Identify and implementing process improvements
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of Automotive SPICE (at least in HIS scope)
- Experience with electro-mechanical devices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to effectively and independently execute.
- MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in project management, QA management, QA methods and QA tools
- Ability to provide direct individual coaching
- Ability to provide objective audits and assessments
Preferred Position Requirements:
- 2-5 years’ experience as development engineer (Systems, Software or testing)
- Experience with JIRA, SVN, Classic DOORs, Rational Products (DNG, RTC, QM)
- Good knowledge of ISO 26262 standard (functional safety)
- Familiarity with Batteries / Hybrid technologies / Automotive systems
- Fast-paced development environment
- Multiple Projects / Project Variants
- Opportunity to learn about all development disciplines