Responsible for the design and development of electronic battery management control systems. Candidate should have a strong knowledge of automotive electronics and electrical systems.
- Design automotive battery management electronic hardware to meet specified requirements.
- Perform engineering analysis, including DFMEA, Worst Case Circuit Analysis, Thermal Analysis and Stress Analysis.
- Release designs to production.
- Support validation during DV/PV testing.
- Resolve technical/validation issues by following 8D process.
- Specify end-of-line test and DV/PV tester requirements.
- Plan and implement engineering development test programs.
- Working experience in review and analysis of system requirements, executing and evaluating designs, performing circuit analysis, overseeing PCB layout, supporting DV/PV testing.
- Technical understanding and familiarity with environmental, mechanical, and electrical verification testing methodologies in an automotive environment and to automotive standards
- Experience desired in a number of areas:
- automotive electronics hardware design
- schematic capture
- EMC design and correction techniques
- circuit simulation and analysis using SPICE, SABER or similar tools.
- microprocessor based systems.
- analyze new or other component technologies that meet or improve design specifications.
- CAN/LIN communication.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of test or product related issues
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to present technical data to customer.
- Languages (business fluent or native): English, German
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of automotive electronics engineering.
- High voltage/high power electronics design experience is desirable.