|Position: Purchasing Program Lead (m/f/d)|
|Job Id: 415|
|# of Openings: 0|
Position: Purchasing Program Lead (m/f/d)
Reports To: Europe Supply-Chain Team
Location: Stuttgart - Germany
A123 Systems is a leading developer and manufacturer of lithium-ion batteries and battery systems for the transportation and commercial markets.
The PPL will be responsible for planning and execution of direct material purchases, negotiating pricing, and leading the production suppliers.
This position has extensive interaction with Production, QA, Engineering, Logistics, and Incoming Receiving.
· Create and maintain mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvement.
· Negotiate and manage all contracts and agreements for assigned programs
· Manage supplier’s cost, capacity and delivery performance.
· Understand, track, and forecast the key cost drivers and market factors for assigned programs.
· Up to 20% of travel
· Team player who can also work well independently
· Windows Excel – Intermediate Level.
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Attention to detail with strong follow-up skills.
· Listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and requests in an efficient manner and on a timely basis.
· Ability to work with multiple cultures.
· Problem solving and decision making ability.
· Fluent English.
· Master’s Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or Master’s degree in Engineering (E/E or Mechanical)
· Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing and/or hi-tech environment.
· Automotive experience would be a plus.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|