The Software Requirements Engineer is responsible to create and maintain the software requirements specification based on customer needs and in alignment with the System-, Software and Test Engineers.
- Responsible for all activities related to software requirements including but not limited to requirement authoring, review and analysis
- Review and analyze system requirements, system architecture, SW architecture and interfaces
- Perform peers reviews of SW requirements on other projects
- Support anomaly resolution via requirements and test case review
- Support the SW Architecture in analysis of the SW requirement
- Support the SW project team in identification of the SW interfaces
- Plan SW requirement activities according to the project schedule
- Estimate the time and resources for the planned activities
- Support requirement discussion with project team and customers
- Hands on experience with formal requirement management tool. Experience with DNG (DOORS Next Generation) and RTC is preferred.
- Familiarity with project change and configuration management software, such as Jira, SVN, Clear Case, Clear Quest, PVCS, Change Synergy, IBM Rational tools
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of AutoSAR and Automotive networking protocols
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Strong understanding of battery management or embedded systems is a plus
- Intermediate C programming experience
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to present technical data to customer.
- Languages: English (business fluent or native), German (business fluent or native)
- MSEE/MSWE or equivalent and 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience in a requirements focused team for 2+ years
- CPRE FL or higher is a plus