The Product Requirements Engineer is responsible to create and maintain the product requirements specification based on customer needs and internal stakeholder requirements in alignment with the Application, Test and Validation Engineers.
- Responsible for all activities related to product requirements including but not limited to requirement elicitation, authoring, review and analysis
- Review and analyze stakeholder requirements, product architecture and interfaces
- Perform peers reviews of product requirements on other projects
- Support anomaly resolution via requirements and test case review
- Plan product requirement activities according to the project schedule
- Estimate the time and resources for the planned activities
- Support requirement discussion with project team and customers
- Hands on experience with formal requirement management tool. Experience with DNG (DOORS Next Generation) and RTC is preferred.
- Familiarity with project change and configuration management software, such as Jira, SVN, Clear Case, Clear Quest, PVCS, Change Synergy, IBM Rational tools
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of AutoSAR and Automotive networking protocols
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Understanding of battery management or embedded systems is a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to present technical data to customer.
- Languages: English, German
- BSCS/EE or equivalent and 5+ years of automotive development experience
- Experience in a requirements focused team for 2+ years
- CPRE FL or higher is a plus