Create Memorable Experiences that Inspire People to Do Great Things
|Position: Sr. Implementation Specialist|
|Job Id: 148|
|# of Openings: 1|
HALO Recognition helps companies of all sizes worldwide reward, recognize, and inspire their employees to do great things with comprehensive recognition and incentive programs designed for modern workforce. With personalized service, we create memorable recognition experiences that drive productivity, inspiration, and loyalty to the next level.
With research firms like Gallup reporting that only 32% of workers are engaged, HALO Recognition helps organizations of all sizes worldwide deliver scalable recognition and incentive programs that put their workforce above the norm. Relying on a near 50-year history of service in the industry, our comprehensive programs put people first and are tailored to your needs to create meaningful, sustainable engagement that drives productivity, inspiration, and loyalty to the next level. With a passion and enthusiasm for personal service HALO Recognition celebrates your success, one memorable experience at a time.
Through our Achievement Solutions platform, HALO Recognition builds and manages customized employee recognition and sales incentive solutions for our clients. Our robust, highly customizable, points-based platform facilitates multiple employee recognition and sales incentive programs by awarding points or other forms of currency through peer-to-peer recognition, online nominations, on-the-spot cards, social recognition, and other initiatives. Points can be redeemed by employees for millions of items including merchandise, gift cards, and experiential rewards. We work with our clients to understand their strategic needs related to employee recognition and engagement to build, launch, manage, and grow programs and solutions that support their organization's goals related to employee recognition.
Under the direction of the Director, Implementation and Product Management, the Sr. Implementation Specialist is customer-facing with primary responsibility for consulting with clients to understand, aggregate, synthesize, and recommend requirements to create customer solutions for large, complex programs for HALO Recognition on its SaaS-based recognition platform. To enable this, the Sr. Implementation Specialist must gain an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and workings of the technology platform through training, but must also have the discipline to take the initiative for self-learning, and ultimately become a subject matter expert on the platform.
The Sr. Implementation Specialist is a customer-facing position, so the right person has experience with and comfort in a consultative setting, but is also technology-savvy and fluent in API-level integration and bi-directional data flows. The Sr. Implementation Specialist will have broad latitude for and be expected to exercise creative and independent judgment, action and decision making, and must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users to solve for customer business goals using the platform. The Sr. Implementation Specialist will also configure (not code) websites and help the team through the implementation process, serving as an SME during the build phase in all areas from front-end website user interface and third-party integrations to the administration and invoicing requirements clarifications. The Sr. Implementation Specialist participates in testing and remains at the forefront of customer communication. The Sr. Implementation Specialist will also provide subject matter expertise/solutions to members of the sales team where necessary.
Highly autonomous role. HALO Recognition is looking for someone who has the unique combination of SaaS know-how, 3rd-party (Oracle, WorkDay, HRIS APIs) technical integration experience, and the ability to actively listen and translate customer wants into best practice solutions given the existing Implementation tool set, but also has the ability to creatively solution for requirements that are not off-the –shelf – either through creative use of current platform capabilities or development of enhancements to accommodate needs. This role is a strategic partner for new customers, giving guidance and direction on recommendations for best-in-class employee reward and recognition program structures, practices and management. This is not solely a technology professional role, but also a strategic guide for customers.
The Achievement Solutions team solutions, implements and manages a SaaS model online points-based platform that manages multiple employee recognition and incentive programs including peer-to-peer recognition, online nominations, on-the-spot cards, and social recognition. Our points platform allows customers to run unlimited initiatives and objectives domestically and internationally, company-wide and departmentally. Our points-based platform is a crucial element of our customers’ overall employee engagement and retention strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strategize with customers to develop employee recognition & incentive initiatives; recommend solutions based on the customer’s goals, strategies, business requirements, and HALO/industry best practices.
• Assume a lead, customer-facing role to recommend, gather and document program initiatives and scope of work requirements.
• Oversee the customer-facing design process of recognition and incentive programs, including consulting with customers during the program design process.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of how the technology platform delivers the agreed-upon initiatives.
• Present concepts/examples of customer-specific programs in presentations (WebEx or in person) by creating scenarios in a test environment and/or PowerPoint.
• Communicate customer expectations and project requirements to project managers, including creative direction to marketing team members.
• Understand customer’s Master Service Agreement and SOWs to be able to identify when work is out of scope and be diplomatic is addressing this.
• Configure websites to support documented and agreed-upon business requirements.
• Create program documentation as needed; including documenting requirements in Excel, building flow charts in PowerPoint or Visio, and preparing customer-facing program overview documents in PowerPoint, Snag-It or other tools.
• Use creative, visual means to translate the functionality of the technology platform to the needs and nomenclature of the customer.
• Work hand-in-hand with QA to ensure a smooth, timely hand-off from Implementation to testing. As needed, assist with creation of high-level test plans and execution of test cases within an implementation.
• Own templates and tools used during implementation process. This entails working with the Project Manager and fellow Implementation Specialists and QA to ensure all implementation documents are current, accurate, and effective. Create customer-facing tools to effectively communicate with customers; design tools to be re-purposed as standard implementation tools.
• Document requirements in ways that are understandable and actionable by the customer and by fellow HALO Recognition implementation team members.
• Adjust approach, communication style and tools based on lessons learned.
Not applicable upon hire. However, there may be an opportunity to move into a supervisory role.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|