Create Memorable Experiences that Inspire People to Do Great Things
|Position: Director_Client Success|
|Job Id: 155|
|# of Openings: 1|
HALO Recognition helps companies of all sizes worldwide reward, recognize, and inspire their employees to do great things with comprehensive recognition and incentive programs designed for modern workforce. With personalized service, we create memorable recognition experiences that drive productivity, inspiration, and loyalty to the next level.
With research firms like Gallup reporting that only 32% of workers are engaged, HALO Recognition helps organizations of all sizes worldwide deliver scalable recognition and incentive programs that put their workforce above the norm. Relying on a near 50-year history of service in the industry, our comprehensive programs put people first and are tailored to your needs to create meaningful, sustainable engagement that drives productivity, inspiration, and loyalty to the next level. With a passion and enthusiasm for personal service HALO Recognition celebrates your success, one memorable experience at a time.
Are you a strong people leader with the ability to empower your team by removing barriers and inspiring proactive, thought leadership? Are you a strategic thinker, an idea person, a relationship person? Do you take a consultative approach with your clients, partnering with them to understand their challenges and goals and developing creative ideas to overcome these challenges and meet their goals? Are you big on finding ways to automate processes to ensure your team isn’t spending time with inefficiencies? Have you worked remotely and managed a remote team? As a plus, do you have experience in account management with HR professionals as your clients and/or experience in the employee recognition space? You could be the right fit for us if you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing business with a high focus on revenue growth, team work, enthusiasm and professionalism!
Reporting to the VP of Achievement Solutions, this seasoned Client Success Director will have primary responsibility for establishing, maintaining and growing extraordinary, high quality client relationships and developing client-specific strategic plans to enhance and grow our clients’ employee reward and recognition programs. The Director will manage a team of remote Account Managers who are responsible for managing their clients’ day to day program operations and growth. This position will take a consultative approach with clients in understanding their needs and identify opportunities to help them achieve their employee recognition and sales goals and ensure ROI.
Utilizing best-in-class strategic account management practices, responsibilities include developing and executing on proactive strategies to ensure a successful client partnership. Proactive strategies include but are not limited to development and management of marketing plans to stimulate program awareness and usage (earning and redemption of points), determining frequency and content of client touch-points and formal business reviews, uncovering opportunities for driving up-sell, championing internal process improvements to streamline operations and partnering with Sales, Customer Service and other internal teams to clarify roles and establish processes in support of a better customer experience. This role is responsible for measuring and analyzing the ongoing health of clients, anticipating risk and generating strategic plans to maintain and grow revenue. This role will have direct accountability for revenue targets and meeting aggressive goals related to client retention.
The Director should be an experienced professional in strategic account management but also willing to roll up their sleeves to lead efforts to streamline operational and tactical processes and troubleshooting activities with cross-functional teams. The Director will be a point of escalation for client issue resolution, many operational and tactical in nature, while also keeping a focus on development of broad, longer-term initiatives to improve process, infrastructure and efficiencies over time that lessen client facing issues and improve team productivity.
The Director will support their direct reports by removing barriers to success and driving operational and process improvements with the team to gain efficiencies and an optimal customer experience. This position should have the ability to work independently and as part of a team and will have a high level of autonomy, being held to metrics and goals for the client's program performance and relationship management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops and maintains client relationship by creating credibility, developing trust and providing the outstanding service experience that is associated with the HALO Recognition brand. Identifies/anticipates attrition risks and mitigates risk to retain relationships.
• Understands client's specific organizational goals and needs and develops account plans to help them achieve their goals, leveraging our product/service offering. This includes uncovering/driving up-sell opportunities by determining compatibility with products and services.
• Contributes to creation of annual revenue targets and diligently works to achieve program-specific success measures.
• Determines and executes on account management plans including frequency and content of ongoing, proactive communication and business reviews with clients.
• Develops marketing plans aimed at increasing program engagement, awareness, point earning and point redemption. Partners with marketing team to develop and execute on these plans.
• Conducts analyses of SLAs and escalated issues, communicates these issues to management through ongoing, standardized reports. Develops action plans to address deficiencies in SLAs.
• Works closely with Engineer/Business Analyst and Project Manager to ensure a smooth transition / hand off after initial client implementation. Partners with these team members to drive improvements to the client onboarding process to ensure long-term client success.
• Leads team in issue resolution including issues related to client data feeds, operations, technology platform, billing, customer service and client reporting. This includes assessing root cause of issues, addressing the short term need and driving longer term recommendations to address root cause of issues. Drives resolution of issues through cross-functional teams influencing dependencies throughout organization.
• Champions efforts to automate and streamline internal processes for the purpose of operational efficiencies, more effective client management and a better customer experience.
• Supports the entire organization by acting as a Subject Matter Expert on Employee Reward and Recognition Management and the product offering. Maintains a very detailed store of knowledge; keeps current with marketplace trends; contributes to Company knowledge base(s).
• Makes recommendations for enhancements to product and service offerings based client requests and industry trends.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree
• 15+ years of account/client management experience with large revenue clients ($10 million plus)
• Experience working in a remote environment and leading a remote team
• Experience in employee recognition and engagement programs a plus
• Skill in MS Office (Power Point, Word, Outlook, and Excel).
• Strong relationship building skills / customer relationship oriented
• Strategic thinker, long term planner, idea person but also focused on operational excellence
• Ability to effective manage a team of direct reports as well as cross-functional resources
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and influencers/decision makers within client organizations.
• Results-oriented and goal driven
• Self-starter taking a proactive approach to work
• Solid decision making skills / works with autonomy
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|