|Position: Development Coordinator|
|Job Id: 151|
|# of Openings: 1|
Are you a fundraising specialist that is ready for a new challenge? Do you want to work with the kindest, most mission driven team in Cleveland? If you are a development professional that enjoys working both with established movers and shakers as well as up and comers in Northeast Ohio read on and apply for our Development Coordinator position at Cleveland Sight Center!
The Development Coordinator will assist with the management of the Development department’s various lines of contributed income including annual giving, foundation support, special events and any special campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a strong writer and communicator. Additionally, this position will also serve as staff liaison to the Visionaries, the agency’s young professionals group.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in non-profit fundraising, donor development, or annual fund development essential; experience with fundraising events of all sizes.
• Proficiency in Windows-based computer software is required.
• Experience generating queries, reports and exports in a donor database is required; Raiser’s Edge experience is a plus.
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
• Experience collaborating on Annual Fund Campaigns with proven results.
• Ability to communicate mission to wide range of stakeholders, superb writing/editing skills, ability to effectively communicate internally and externally, highly organized.
• Successful relationship builder by gaining trust with internal and external stakeholders from all backgrounds.
• Demonstrated experience creating and managing donor communications, events, and engagement plans.
• A large amount of independence and initiative; however, regular collaboration with the Development team is essential
While performing the duties of this position, the employee must be able to work required hours. Must be willing to work beyond normal working hours occasionally when necessary. Must be able to sit, stand, type and focus on computer work. Must be able to bend, lift, stoop, stretch, and push up to 15 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings when needed. Must be able to attend various sites and meetings outside of the agency that may include times outside of typical work hours and not be accessible on public transportation.
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Cleveland Sight Center is committed to values of diversity and inclusion in order to create a climate of respect that is supportive to everyone’s individual success. We take a step beyond simple legal compliance in the recruiting process and employment tenure. We strive to provide an environment favorable to all regardless of age, sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, or disability. We recognize that the responsibility for diversity and inclusion lies with all at the agency: leadership, administration, staff and volunteers.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|