|Position: Lead A&P Mechanic|
|Job Id: 198|
|# of Openings: 3|
The Lead A&P Mechanic is responsible for ensuring that the people assigned to their crew complete their tasks safely, in full compliance with all manuals and procedures while maintaining quality and productivity standards.
1. Directs and assigns mechanics, as necessary, to accomplish all maintenance functions in accordance with the GMM.
2. Directs and assumes responsibility for quality and quantity of all aircraft maintenance work assigned.
3. Ensures on-the-job training is conducted and documented in accordance with the GMM and Training Manual.
4. Ensures proper completion of all Company forms for all work assigned, performed, and for the correct disposition upon completion.
5. Ensures maintenance personnel are only assigned duties for which they are specifically qualified. Takes appropriate action to upgrade personnel technical skills and qualifications where necessary.
6. Ensure their Line Maintenance Station has current technical data, tools, equipment and material necessary to accomplish routine and non-routine maintenance for which they are authorized.
7. Ensure that assigned Maintenance Personnel have the proper tools, equipment, and materials to perform assigned tasks.
8. Ensure that tools and equipment are serviceable and, where applicable, that they meet calibration requirements prior to their use.
9. Supervises all maintenance personnel to ensure efficiency in available manpower utilization.
10. Maintains the work areas, buildings and materials, which are utilized for aircraft maintenance, in a safe, clean and operative condition.
11. Ensures all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer's manuals or other FAA accepted or approved data.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Technical Operations and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
•Must have at least two years’ experience in aircraft maintenance
• Hold a valid Mechanic's Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings; and meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83.
•High school diploma or equivalent
•One year experience in a supervisory capacity (PREFERRED)
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|