Embraer Fleet Manager
- Assist and support the Director of Maintenance and other management in projecting a strong commitment and the promotion of safety and regulatory compliance.
- Advise in the oversight of day to day operations of fleet aircraft to help ensure dispatch reliability is met or exceeded.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for the particular aircraft.
- Organize and where necessary develop technical fleet documentation OMB, MEL, W&B, normal check list etc.
- Assist in returning out of service aircraft to service which may include the identification of parts, tooling, technical data information and coordination of delivery to required personnel.
- Assist in reporting to FAA all SDR/MISs as required.
- Act as production planner in reviewing aircraft deferred items to ensure required parts are identified and when required, assist with the movement of parts to required personnel.
- Monitor, track and record fleet reliability issues and discuss corrective actions with management as required.
- Coordinates fleet maintenance requirement with Director of Maintenance, maintenance planning and parts personnel.
- Helps coordinate resources and technical support as necessary.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Control and line stations about out of service aircraft and be a key point of contact.
- Performs duties and responsibilities at field locations away from home base to support fleet maintenance.
- Coordinate with Spares Department to help ensure adequate spares and tooling are available to perform maintenance.
- Candidate must have advanced Embraer 120 technical experience.
- Minimum of four years Embraer technical experience
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant license or equivalent.
- Advanced aircraft maintenance troubleshooting skills required.
- Strong ability in the use of technical data such as wiring manual, structural repair manuals and engineering repairs.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software required.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.