HCRN is seeking FT Project Schedulers to work in Gaithersburg, MD.
Experience: 2 years' experience working administratively in a healthcare setting.
Licensure/Certification: No special license/certification required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Excellent customer service skills and problem solving skills based on contract guidelines. Data entry skills. Working knowledge of software applications. Ability to work in a team work oriented environment. Approachable and willing to help others.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the accurate and appropriate scheduling of clinical staff to work at various health centers according to pre-established guidelines.
- Receive call ins/call offs and backfill schedule with PRN staff as needed daily. Update the schedules to ensure schedules are accurate at all times.
- Maintains and updates credentials database of all assigned clinical staff
- Validates and approves clinicians' time cards against their approved schedules
- Follows up with clinician as needed in reference to any discrepancies between timecards and schedules
- Communicates effectively with Project Director and Area Nurse Manager
- Educates clinicians as needed to ensure clinician's accurately record time in their timecards
- Generates standard reports
- Other duties as assigned
Comprehensive Benefits package