O+B|P is seeking an SEO and Website Analytics Manager that will serve as an advocate for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) throughout the organization, working cross-functionally to increase overall search visibility and traffic, develop and implement technical SEO optimizations, and monitor and report on changes in page and keyword rankings, organic traffic, and organic-driven sales. In addition, you will be responsible for informing website content strategies to ensure search optimization and adherence to best practices.
This role requires having an excellent understanding of SEO, strong technical and analytical skills, as well as excitement to keep up with and implement SEO best practices.
- Own the roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs and growth opportunities, prioritizing initiatives based on level of impact and level of effort
- Conduct content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, and competitive audits
- Regularly audit website for SEO friendliness and improvement opportunities
- Define and implement site architecture and technical infrastructure SEO optimizations
- Monitor and grow quality inbound links
- Work with other teams to develop content recommendations and optimize content that will engage consumers and drive SEO value
- Train other teams on key SEO best practices, and create guidelines for design, PR, influencer, content, and marketing teams
- Create technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize search engine potential including latency, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.
- Provide regular metric analysis and recommendations using Google Analytics
- Create custom web traffic reports for clients
- Generate monthly or quarterly presentation documents using data from Google Analytics and other web marketing tools.
- Comfortable setting up goals and events within Google Analytics
- Work with strategy and development team to work within Google Tag Manager as needed
- Keep up on industry best practices and innovation
- Use data wherever possible to support recommendations and tracking results
- 3-5 years of SEO experience in the e-commerce/retail industry
- Proficient in HTML
- Fluent with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, etc.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification, knowledge and experience with SEM/PPC a plus
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be knowledgeable on top of all the latest SEE industry trends and up-to-date on latest search engine algorithm updates
- Experience and desire to work with technically-focused teams, as well as marketing savvy teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be punctual, responsible, dependable, honest, and work well with others to obtain common goals
- Organized self-starter who can follow instructions and work independently with little direct supervision
O+B | P is an Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities