WORK WITH US
|Job Id: 106|
|# of Openings: 1|
BARBACK/FOODRUNNER: minimum wage + daily cash tips
Barbacks are backbone of Condado and are responsible for numerous tasks that deal with multiple facets of the restaurant. Many of the jobs that need to be done at a moments notice include food-running, food expo, prepping and cutting bar produce, prepping back-ups of non-entre food items, prepping pre-mixed bar beverage, building dips to order, taking out trash, stocking, setting up and breaking down expo cooler, stocking beer and liquor bottles, bussing and pre-bussing, washing & stocking glassware, and accurately bagging togo orders. Barbacks are required to multi-task in a fast and smart way, utilizing every step!
- Running and expo of all food and dips.
- Understanding of all floor plans and table numbers.
- Supporting bar and server staff with restocking, trash removal, and glassware.
- Strong multitasking skills with all needs of the restaurant.
- Support servers and bar with chip and water refills when necessary.
- Stocking and properly displaying back-bar product.
- Maintain cleanliness standards through daily and weekly checklists.
- Maintaining communication with bar supervisors, managers, and other bar staff on low/86'd items.
- Maintaining proper stock and food safety with dating, and first in-first out standards.
- Maintain a positive friendly demeanor throughout the entirety of shift.
- Plating and garnishing dips, and grabbing sides for all tacos.
- Comply to all manager requests for any cleaning tasks or other duties.
- Ability to provide reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work fast and multi-task, keeping your "head on a swivel" in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to be fairly flexible with schedule
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|