WORK WITH US
|Job Id: 109|
|# of Openings: 1|
Bartenders are the face of the restaurant and are responsible for executing food and beverage service throughout the majority of the guest dining experience that is in accordance with Condado service
standards. Bartenders must be knowledgeable about various craft beer, spirits, cocktails and the beverage program and will be expected to use skills and personality to curate the guest's food and beverage experience.
Must be willing to take tables!
Responsibilities (in addition to all server duties)
- All bartenders are responsible for money handling from counting registers, closing registers, and dealing with tip-outs for servers.
- Imparting beverage knowledge on both service staff and restaurant guests.
- Building cocktails and margaritas in a fast-paced, speed bar beverage program.
- Strong multitasking skills with taking tables as well as tending bar guests.
- Communicate with fellow bartenders and barbacks on bar and guest needs with tact.
- Stocking and properly displaying all back-bar product.
- Maintain cleanliness standards though daily and weekly checklists.
- Maintaining communication with bar supervisors, managers, and other bar staff on low/86'd items.
- Maintaining proper stock with first in, first out standards.
- Adhere to ID checking policies, as well as understanding of when to not over-serve guests.
- Responsibility with allocated comp tabs.
- Build regulars every day!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to accurately exchange currency with guests, as well as accurately handle tip-outs.
- Understanding of local and national craft draft and spirit. Mezcal & Tequila a plus.
- Ability to bus/pre-bus with or without support staff.
- Ability to provide reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work fast and multi-task, keeping your "head on a swivel" in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|