WORK WITH US
|Job Id: 112|
|# of Openings: 1|
A server is responsible for executing food and beverage service throughout the majority of the guest dining experience that is in accordance with Condado service standards. Servers must be fast-paced and must have a high understanding of hospitality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Fluency in all food and beverage menus with knowledge of allergies and aversions.
- Walking new guests through the menu concept with concise explanation.
- Maintain guest interaction with pre-bussing and filling of beverage, water, and chips.
- Create and sustain regulars with focus on building report.
- Understand and communicate with manager regarding guest experience to repair any damaged guest experiences.
- FoH and BoH communication on all aspects of service.
- Ability to work as a unit, and be team oriented (No lone wolfs!)
- Maintain a positive friendly demeanor throughout the entirety of shift.
- Comply to all manager requests for any cleaning tasks or other duties.
- Adhere to Condado standards and steps of service, with emphasis on cleanliness and food handling safety.
- Answering phones.
- Adhere to Condado duties and side-work checklist standards.
- Be yourself!
- Ability to accurately exchange currency with guests, as well as accurately handle tip-outs.
- Ability to bus/pre-bus with or without support staff.
- Ability to provide reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work fast and multi-task, keeping your "head on a swivel" in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service for every and all tables in the restaurant. (Your's and your teammates)
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|