|Position: Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Associate - Concord|
|Job Id: 162-Concord|
|# of Openings: 1|
Wireless Retail Sales Associate – IM Wireless Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer
Compensation: $15.00 to $40.00/hour (based upon experience, tenure, performance and commissions)
Be part of a great team and bring your competitive game! IM Wireless, an Authorized Verizon Wireless Retailer, is looking for Wireless Retail Sales Associates and offers real career growth opportunities in a place where hard work, creativity, and passion are rewarded. Our Wireless Experts training program will help you become an awesome Wireless Retail Sales Associate!
Why work for IM Wireless:
• Competitive, outstanding commission potential
• Benefits for full-time associates
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• We will teach you how to be successful working for us
What we are looking for:
• 1 year sales experience is preferred.
• Ability to effectively problem solve, exceptional attention to detail, active listening ability and strong leadership skills are needed in order to succeed.
• Candidate must have night and weekend availability and have reliable transportation.
What will you be doing (but not limited to):
• Proactively greet and prospect customers as they enter the store
• Build expertise on products and services by completing online and in-store training modules
• Build business clientele through in-store customer engagement, referrals and outbound calls
• Determine and demonstrate an understanding of customer's needs
• Partner with tech associates to promote the wireless program and sell mobile broadband devices
• Provide an inviting environment for the customers by maintaining a neat and clean sales area
• Organize and maintain accurate records and sales contracts
• Help other sales associates and be a great team member
• Exhibit professionalism through interactions and communications with customers, associates and management
• Adhere to all company policies procedures & safety standards
• Creating relationships that last a lifetime and having a great time doing it!
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|