|Position: Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative - Thomaston|
|Job Id: 109-Thomaston|
|# of Openings: 1|
Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative
If you're interested in joining an awesome company with a culture of having fun while being taught how to earn a great income, you'll definitely want to apply now as a Retail Sales Representative for IM Wireless, Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year including commissions
Benefits: We provide 401k and health plans to full-time employees, often we run sales contests, PTO to Managers, spiffs on special devices, the company buys lunch on phone launch day or on special events, employee retainer program, Our company culture is awesome where we have fun as a team and respect each other while maintaining honesty and integrity.
Training: We provide in-depth training and provide knowledge database for FAQ and processes shared via Team Drive. We follow up and communicate with every team member on a scheduled basis to help them perform better and improvise in sales.
Requirements: To be successful in this position you need to be highly motivated, extremely confident, a self-starter with a positive attitude, and possess strong communication skills.
• You must have reliable transportation
• Candidates subject to a pre-employment background screen
• Flexible schedule, with night and weekend availability, required
• Responsibilities of Retail Sales Associates include the following(but not limited to):
• Proactively greet and prospect customers as they enter the store
• Build expertise on products and services by completing online and in-store training modules
• Retail Sales of Wireless phones and Equipment
• Meet or exceed established sales goals
• Build business clientele through in-store customer engagement, referrals and outbound calls
• Determine and demonstrate an understanding of customer's needs
• Partner with tech associates to promote the wireless program and sell mobile broadband devices
• Provide an inviting environment for the customers by maintaining a neat and clean sales area
• Organize and maintain accurate records and sales contracts
• Exhibit professionalism through interactions and communications with customers, associates, and management
• Adhere to all company policies procedures & safety standards
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|