|Position: Retail Assistant Store Manager - Cody|
|Job Id: 172-Cody|
|# of Openings: 1|
Assistant Store Manager (Full Time)
CELLULAR PLUS is a Verizon Authorized Retailer and has provided superior products and services to the Northwest for over 15 years. We are the fastest growing Verizon Authorized Retailer in the Northwest with locations in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Wyoming and our home state of Montana. We hire self-motivated, experienced sales professionals to sell Verizon Wireless services, wireless devices and accessories, while providing 100% customer satisfaction.
An Assistant Store Manager (ASM) will partner with the Retail Store Manager to create a productive work environment, development, and performance of all sales activities within their location.
An ASM will be trained in all aspects of running a store and will assist in the responsibility for the growth and development of the associates working with them. The ASM will helping the Retail Store Manager to establish and achieve personal and store sales goals.
• Previous sales & management experience
• Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
• Ability to train, motivate, and inspire a team to achieve maximum results
• Interpersonal and communications skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with products, features, plans, and services
• Ability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings & weekends shifts
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be expected to:
• Help plan, organize, and direct teams’ sales of wireless devices, Verizon Wireless services, and accessories
• Assist in training and developing sales staff to increase product knowledge, create high levels of motivation, and help inspire team to achieve assigned performance goals
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers
• Help achieve store and individual sales goals
• Prepare & submit reports
• A competitive pay structure of hourly plus commission and bonuses where increased sales equal increased wages
• Paid time off
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing
• Employee discounts on devices, accessories, and wireless services
If you are a proven leader, sales driven, and have management experience, would like to hear from you. Please submit a current résumé along with a cover letter that includes your email address and phone number.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|