|Position: Verizon Retail Store Manager - Kelso|
|Job Id: 207-Kelso|
|# of Openings: 1|
Cellular Plus Store Manager - We offer unlimited flexible hours, benefits, and opportunities for growth.
We need a dedicated full time Store Manager who can lead and inspire a team of Cellular Plus sales consultants to drive in-store sales and create the exceptional guest experience. You ensure smooth operation of the store while cultivating team spirit.
The Company: Cellular Plus, a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer, has set the highest standard in the wireless industry since 1998. We are one of the fastest growing Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers with 60 locations in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.
• We believe happy employees mean happy customers.
• We are one of the fastest growing Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers in the Northwest.
The Position: We’re looking for Store Managers. The pay range we’re offering is $40,000 to $60,000
• We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision for full time Sales Representatives
• Paid Time Off
• 1 year or more experience in sale and team management.
• Ability to lead a team to meet and exceed sales goals on a consistent basis.
• Ability to build trust and influence others effectively.
• Experience multitasking in a fast-paced work environment.
• Inspiring your team with training and coaching
• Managing in-store traffic and addressing guest concerns
• Analyzing and addressing areas of improvement for the sales team
• Keeping open communication with Territory Managers, District Managers, and Human Resource
• Attending ongoing paid training to ensure your continued success as a manager
• Representing Cellular Plus at various outside functions
The Location: 60 locations in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Wyoming and our home state of Montana.
Why Should You Apply?
• Excellent earning potential – determine your own salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for full time Associates
• Paid Time Off
• We want to see YOU advance your career
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|