|Position: Retail Store Manager In Training - Butte|
|Job Id: 103-Butte|
|# of Openings: 1|
Position Type: Full Time Store Manager In Training
$36,000 to $50,000 First Year Earning Potential!
Cellular Plus is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer. We have been setting the highest standard for guest experience in the wireless industry since 1998. We are one of the fastest growing Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers in the Northwest with 60 locations in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Wyoming and our home state of Montana.
Why Cellular Plus?
At Cellular Plus we find ourselves among a group of confident, competitive, energetic, motivated, and caring team players. There are many opportunities for training, career advancement, and personal growth. Building our people up and promoting from within is what Cellular Plus is known for.
What is a Store Manager In Training at Cellular Plus responsible for?
Through a six month on the job training program, you learn to lead and inspire a team of Cellular Plus sales consultants to drive in-store sales and create the exceptional guest experience we are known for. You work with experienced Store Managers, Territory Managers, District Managers, and Sales Trainers to develop your sales and management skills. You collaborate with Store Managers to learn about ensuring smooth operation of the store, providing additional leadership, and participating in training and coaching the sales team.
**Upon successful completion of the program, you will transfer to a different Cellular Plus store location and transition into the Store Manager position. Generous relocation allowance is provided.**
• Inspiring your team with training and coaching to deliver the highest standard Cellular Plus guest experience.
• Managing in-store traffic and addressing guest concerns.
• Analyzing and addressing areas of improvement for the sales team to help meet and exceed individual sales goals and achieve store goals.
• Ensuring smooth store operations by meeting staffing needs, making financial and sales reports, managing cash and deposits, following policies and procedures, etc.
• Maintaining in-store visual and function by managing inventory, supplies, merchandise security, cleanliness, and maintenance.
• Collaborating with marketing team to drive in-store traffic by performing marketing and advertising activities
• Keeping open communication with Territory Managers, District Managers, and Human Resource to participate in acquiring, reviewing, and releasing team members.
• Representing Cellular Plus at community events, networking functions, trade shows, etc.
• Attending ongoing paid training to ensure your continued success as a manager.
Is the Cellular Plus team a good fit for you?
You’re a passionate and confident leader. You lead by example and achieve goals by collaborating with the team. You’re good at motivating your team and people love being on your team. You understand the importance of communication. You made sound judgements. You are comfortable multitasking and paying attention to the team, guests, and every aspect of store operation. You enjoy building and leading a winning team and you know what you do affects everyone on the team.
Are you prepared to join the Cellular Plus team?
• 1 year or more experience in sale and team management.
• Ability to lead a team to meet and exceed sales goals on a consistent basis.
• Ability to train, coach, and motivate a team to achieve positive results.
• Ability to build trust and influence other effectively.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience multitasking in a fast-paced work environment.
• Willingness to relocate upon successful completion of the program.
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What about compensation and benefits?
• Competitive base pay plus uncapped commission.
• Well deserved employee discounts on devices, accessories, & services.
• With full time employment comes full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, 401K, profit sharing, and paid time off.
• Ongoing paid training to build your skills and fulfill your potential.
Cellular Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Proud Military Friendly Employer
If the Cellular Plus team is the right fit for you, we want you on our team regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|