Mis Amigos is a great place to work for so many reasons. Our school feels like a family because it starts with the staff. Our staff are a closely-bonded group of great educators who are loving, caring people. We are locally-owned and operated, socially-conscious and environmentally-responsible. Our staff & school environments are ethical, responsible, and professional. We understand the importance of a living wage. We want to be a voice for children and are looking for opportunities to do so.
Some of our benefits include:
- Childcare & Preschool tuition discount
- Investment plan with 3% employee match
- 50% healthcare premium paid
- Healthcare savings account
- Generous salary
- Paid time off
- Paid bereavement leave
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with supervisor
- Quarterly one-on-one meetings with the owner and executive director
- Quarterly parties for staff (including one for staff & their family)
- Vacation bonus for perfect attendance
|Position: Assistant Teacher - Float|
|Job Id: 103|
|# of Openings: 1|
Assistant Teacher - Float
This is a part-time position for the hours of approximately 11am-3pm. This is a floating teacher position to help cover teacher breaks during the middle of the day.
Provide continuous supervision and interaction with the children and to plan and participate in activities for small groups on a daily basis at a Spanish Immersion preschool under the supervision of lead teacher.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|