Looking for experienced cooks in the Seattle, WA area. Full time opportunities available.
- Prepare all food items per menu requirements following designated recipes.
- Prepare plates and garnish food items to be served to residents and guests.
- Prepare food production to coordinate with meal service hours so that quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Ensure food safety by monitoring food temperatures and use proper food storage techniques in accordance with state and local standards.
- Maintain work area in a safe and sanitary condition may include cleaning cooking equipment, and other areas of the kitchen as assigned.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintain knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year of experience as a prep cook or similar position
- State Certified in Safe Food Handling and Sanitation; if state certification program exists
- Must be able to follow written recipes and instructions.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic and understand measurements and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors and team members.
$17-$18 / Hour DOE
Sun-Tues 6:30am - 3:00pm
Wed-Thurs 1:15Pm - 9:45pm with Fri and Sat off