Looking for Full Time Cooks in the Great Falls, Montana area for a hospital cafe environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines types and quantities of meats, vegetables and soups to be prepared by reviewing planned menus.
- Determines amount of foods needed to meet weekly menus and submits order to Food Production Manager.
- Ensures meals are ready at specified times.
- Consults with Food Services Supervisor regarding use of left-overs.
- Consults Registered Dietitian on modified diets, as necessary.
- Prepares food accurately using approved recipes, and proper equipment.
- Prepares hot food items such as meats, sauces, soups and baked foods.
- Ensures proper temperature of foods and adjusts heat controls as necessary.
- Improves flavor and texture of food by adding ingredients or seasonings as diet allows.
- Observes infection control practices at all times.
- Maintains kitchen in a clean, neat and organized manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with pressure to meet deadlines, to be accurate, and to handle constantly changing situations.
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with a variety of people, and handle conflict.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
$13 - $15/hour DOE
6am - 8pm
6am - 2:30pm
10am – 6:30pm
11am – 7:30pm
2pm – 9:30pm