|Position: Cook Full & Part Time|
|Job Id: 928|
|# of Openings: 1|
1 Position – 32 hours per week
2 Positions – Per Diem / Relief
(Variable Shifts with shift durations of 8 hours)
Hourly compensation starts at: $15.54, more depending on experience
This position is responsible for using HACCP guidelines for safe food handling to plan, prepare and cook food according to recipe and production standards to support the hospital patients, medical staff, caregivers, volunteers and visitors.
1. Accurately follow and prepare recipes.
2. Prepare hot and cold food according to the recipe and following production and food styling guidelines taking into consideration customer/patient counts.
3. Maintain proper food handling techniques. Properly clean and sanitize work station according to safety and sanitation guidelines.
4. Organize, calculate and produce food production.
5. Maintain appropriate records according to regulatory and departmental standards.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|