|Position: Diet Representative / Unit Host / Diet Tech|
|Job Id: 930|
|# of Openings: 1|
Diet Representative / Unit Host / Diet Tech
3 Positions – Full-Time 40 hours per week
1 Position - Part-Time 20 hours per week
2 Positions - Per Diem / Relief
(Variable Shifts with shift durations of 8 - 10 hours)
Hourly compensation starts at: $13.70, more depending on experience
This position is responsible for working collaboratively with the manager/supervisor, patients, dietitians and nursing staff to ensure diet accuracy for daily assembly and review of patient menu.
1. Process all diet orders (including tube feeding) received from nursing services in preparation for production, including entry of charges. May coordinate all food production information for kitchen staff.
2. Approve patient food request based on diet order and food availability. Determine needs of between meal nourishment and orders as needed.
3. Distribute appropriate menus for patients to select from. Assist patient with menu selections as needed.
4. Use approved computer charting methods to communicate clarification of individual patient needs related to food and to ensure meal tray accuracy and prompt delivery.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Certifications/Licensure: Food Handlers Card - Washington
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|