Part Time Grill cook needed for contract dining company at a corporate dining facility.
- Reliable transportation is a necessity.
- Must have some experience in a professional kitchen setting. Preference will be given to those applicants with experience in high volume.
- Previous grill experience required
- Candidates must be able to pass a multi-state background check.
- Essential requirements are a positive attitude, drive, self-accountability.
- Ability to work as a part of a team is non-negotiable.
- Be a part of a team that prepares menu items, primarily from scratch, according to daily production needs for patient meals, and staff.
- Responsible for attaining knowledge to perform functions of the position including inventory management, food waste reduction and creativity in food presentation.
- Responsible for holding high standards for food quality. Assists in training of new employees within the production area.
- Responsible for following and maintaining all HACCP regulations for food safety and sanitation
some Wednesdays and Sunday mornings
could work into a full time position depending on performance and attendance.