|Job Id: 953|
|# of Openings: 1|
Thomas Cuisine Management is looking for a Recruiter to join our team!
· Provide all general support of HR functions at the unit level
· Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the unit.
· Work closely with the Leadership team to drive elements of the Talent Management Strategy (Talent Acquisition, On boarding, Performance Management, Development, Succession Planning and Retention).
· Responsible for providing and maintaining extraordinary levels of service through a high level of influence, execution and prioritizing of duties.
· Utilize the internet for recruitment.
--Post positions to appropriate Internet sources (Knowledge of Newton highly desired).
--Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting.
--Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment.
--Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
· Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
· Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
· Assist in preparing and sending off New Offer/Hire letter
· Perform other special projects as assigned.
· A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Recruiting role required.
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is desired.
· Preferred experience in dealing with unions.
· Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|